Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the rule of law: (30) unimportant law will pass in the remaining period of the life of P

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the rule of law: (30) unimportant law will pass in the remaining period of the life of P Empty Deputy for the rule of law: (30) unimportant law will pass in the remaining period of the life of P

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Sep 2013, 6:20 am

Deputy for the rule of law: (30) unimportant law will pass in the remaining period of the life of Parliament

24-09-2013 01:03 PM

Baghdad (news) .. predicted member of a coalition of state law, MP / National Alliance / Ibrahim stirrup, for approving (30) Law during the remaining period of the life of Parliament. said stirrup in a statement (of the Agency news): The important laws will leave the session the next parliamentary due to the escalation of bids and Da'aat election with the start of the countdown to the upcoming parliamentary elections, which impacted negatively on the adoption of important laws. added: that the oil and gas law, parties and important laws that require political consensus and the conflict of wills political will be postponed to the next parliamentary session. said MP for a coalition of state law to: the presence of (30) Law unimportant been read readings will be Thariahma during the remaining period of the life of the government. noted that the current session ends in March of next year and will be held parliamentary elections after this date as being in the House of Representatives is currently discussing the election law Parliamentary amid accusations of some blocks of seeking to adopt the closed list. / End / 2. g. / mm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:25 pm