Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy calls on the people to observe the parliament session tomorrow to "punish" the absentees M

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls -  A deputy calls on the people to observe the parliament session tomorrow to "punish" the absentees M Empty A deputy calls on the people to observe the parliament session tomorrow to "punish" the absentees M

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Apr 2018, 9:14 am

A deputy calls on the people to observe the parliament session tomorrow to "punish" the absentees

Monday 16 April

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP called on a coalition of state law, Kazem Sayadi, on Monday, the Iraqi people to "monitor" the session of Parliament for tomorrow and punish anyone who does not attend. 

Said al-Sayadi in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The blocs, parties and political leaders are required to issue directives to all its deputies the need to attend tomorrow's meeting for the purpose of voting on the laws prepared for the vote, which we believe that postponement or not pass during tomorrow's session means loss of time and great effort and return to square one "He said.

"The Iraqi people need to watch tomorrow's session and punish anyone who does not attend it," he said. 

The decision of the House of Representatives Niasi Myanmar Oglu likely, on Monday, the parliamentary session scheduled for tomorrow, noting that the agenda of the session devoid of "controversial" laws, between it will not be the last.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:37 pm