Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran arrests members of espionage network linked to Britain

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran arrests members of espionage network linked to Britain Empty Iran arrests members of espionage network linked to Britain

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:44 am

Iran arrests members of espionage network linked to Britain

19:50 - 26/04/2018

Iran arrests members of espionage network linked to Britain %D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iranian security services have arrested members of a spy network linked to Britain operating inside the country, Iranian media reported on Thursday.
    "The network is also linked to some of the main elements with internal currents," the official Fars news agency quoted a security source as saying. "One member of the network is Abbas Adalat."
    The source added that "Adlat was working in the Royal Academy of Britain and has" a special role in recruiting spies under various coverages within the framework of the project of infiltration within the Iranian regime. "

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:59 am