Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Report: Washington may impose tariffs on Chinese goods Friday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

goods - Report: Washington may impose tariffs on Chinese goods Friday Empty Report: Washington may impose tariffs on Chinese goods Friday

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:42 am

Report: Washington may impose tariffs on Chinese goods Friday
    goods - Report: Washington may impose tariffs on Chinese goods Friday 640 14 June 2018 12:14 AM
    Direct: A recent report said that US President Donald Trump 's administration is preparing to impose tariffs on Chinese goods next week and perhaps early on Friday.
    The report, published by The Wall Street Journal, quoting US and other officials, said Wednesday that the United States plans to impose tariffs on imports of Chinese goods worth up to tens of billions of dollars.
    The report said senior White House officials, the Commerce Department, the Treasury Department and the US Trade Representative's Office met before Trump flew to Canada last Friday to attend the Group of Seven industrialized nations summit.
    The report noted that everyone agreed that the United States should continue to make progress on tariffs.
    The report confirmed that Trump had not given his final approval on trade with China and that he might have other directions, especially as the United States wanted Beijing's cooperation in efforts to make North Korea abandon its nuclear weapons.
    The US president returned to Washington Wednesday morning after ending his historic meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in Singapore.
    Initially, the US administration planned to impose tariffs of $ 50 billion on its exports of Chinese goods, but that figure could change.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:51 pm