Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leading the opening: the new government will be the allocation of quotas and differences between th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening -  Leading the opening: the new government will be the allocation of quotas and differences between th Empty Leading the opening: the new government will be the allocation of quotas and differences between th

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jun 2018, 6:43 am

A leader in th

Leading the opening: the new government will be the allocation of quotas and differences between the blocks is not easy

Saturday, June 23,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

e Fatah alliance, said that the new government will be quotas, while noting that differences between the blocks is not easy.

The new Al-Arabi newspaper quoted the leader as saying that "the new government will be quotas quota, I mean that the Shiite blocs now agree on the issue of any block will emerge Prime Minister, and then fall to the posts of ministers and distribution between the Shiite blocs, and the same is happening now within the movement Sunniand Kurdish understanding Sharing positions ".

The leader, who asked not to be named, said that "the blocks entered sporadic and that the elections produced a moderate and converging blocs, the results are not very large," noting that "this week is scheduled to start meetings of the representatives of the five main Shiite blocs are walking and wisdom and the rule of law and conquest and victory , To discuss a number of key points before the announcement of the final alliances, which will not be before the announcement of the official results of the elections after the re-counting and manual sorting. 

On the possibility of incompatibility between the five blocs, the leadership confirmed "the existence of differences is not easy, and can not be denied, but the consultations continue," expressing his belief that "the new government may exceed the number of members threshold of thirty ministers after the re-integration of ministries and the former abolition of some of them such as women, And the affairs of the provinces because of the financial crisis and the launch of austerity policy in the country.

The political scene is witnessing a wide movement among the winning forces in the elections that took place on the 12th of May to form the largest bloc Niaibia in preparation for the task of forming the next government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:43 pm