Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
jedi17
Neno
Diamond
Lobo
weslin3
Rocky
10 posters

Kuwait announces maximum alert on Iraqi border and cancels flights to Najaf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

airways - Kuwait announces maximum alert on Iraqi border and cancels flights to Najaf - Page 2 Empty Kuwait announces maximum alert on Iraqi border and cancels flights to Najaf

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Jul 2018, 1:48 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kuwait announces maximum alert on Iraqi border and cancels flights to Najaf

The Kuwaiti Interior Ministry announced on Saturday the state of maximum alert on the northern border, while sources said that the security forces deployed "precautionary" because of the events and demonstrations taking place in southern Iraq.
    On Friday evening, demonstrators stormed Najaf International Airport to protest against the deterioration of services, most notably the near-total interruption of electricity.
    Kuwait Airways also canceled its flights to the Iraqi city of Najaf from Saturday until further notice due to the current security conditions at Najaf airport.
    Kuwait Airways said it would change bookings for other flights to Najaf, or return tickets without charge to customers.
    The Najaf police headquarters decided to impose a curfew on the backdrop of demonstrations in the province and the accompanying riots and assault on public property, and after the imposition of security at the airport and the exit of the demonstrators decided to lift the ban.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

airways - Kuwait announces maximum alert on Iraqi border and cancels flights to Najaf - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuwait announces maximum alert on Iraqi border and cancels flights to Najaf

Post by Diamond Sat 14 Jul 2018, 2:57 pm

weslin3 wrote:I don't think the unrest will stop the RV, if nothing else might make them move faster as the natives are getting restless. No electricity and no jobs. Gear up the economy with the RV. Make the natives happy, therefore quieten the riots.
    riots are against the corrupt, an sadar told the peole not to hurt private personal or property only the corrupt if the gov takes over with this new gov but that's a sooom lol
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

airways - Kuwait announces maximum alert on Iraqi border and cancels flights to Najaf - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuwait announces maximum alert on Iraqi border and cancels flights to Najaf

Post by Neno Sat 14 Jul 2018, 4:09 pm

Diamond wrote:stability is key in the country, goi, an economy before art 8
    I'm just gonna add, "there has never been a RV with out Article VIII yet"! badboys
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Sat 14 Jul 2018, 4:21 pm

Neno wrote:
    Diamond wrote:stability is key in the country, goi, an economy before art 8
    I'm just gonna add, "there has never been a RV with out Article VIII yet"! badboys
    thumbs
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Sat 14 Jul 2018, 7:09 pm

6 factors that influence exchange rates 

6. Political Stability and Economic Performance
    Foreign investors inevitably seek out stable countries with strong [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in which to invest their capital. A country with such positive attributes will draw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]away from other countries perceived to have more political and economic risk. Political turmoil, for example, can cause a loss of confidence in a currency and a movement of capital to the currencies of more stable countries.
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Sat 14 Jul 2018, 7:50 pm

good explanation, thanks jedi
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 14 Jul 2018, 11:34 pm

So these demonstrations could cause the dinar to come in at a lower value??
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 15 Jul 2018, 7:22 am

azareus wrote:Unless Maliki is out of the picture we wont see the rv
    And this Will take time, trust me
    You may be right az.. I hope not because it could be a while and I wonder why is he so set on not letting this happen??
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Sun 15 Jul 2018, 7:24 am

weslin3 wrote:
    azareus wrote:Unless Maliki is out of the picture we wont see the rv
    And this Will take time, trust me
    You may be right az.. I hope not because it could be a while and I wonder why is he so set on not letting this happen??
    lol! OMG  lol!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:51 pm