Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hiti announces the projects accomplished by the Reconstruction Fund for liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hiti announces the projects accomplished by the Reconstruction Fund for liberated areas Empty Al-Hiti announces the projects accomplished by the Reconstruction Fund for liberated areas

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Aug 2018, 10:28 am

Al-Hiti announces the projects accomplished by the Reconstruction Fund for liberated areas

The head of the liberated areas reconstruction fund, Mustapha al-Hitti, announced on Wednesday the projects that the fund has completed since its establishment in 2015 until this year.
    Al-Hiti said during the conference "Construction and Reconstruction Exhibition" organized by the Fund in cooperation with Forner Exchange, and attended by "Economy News", "The projects completed financed from the federal budget and the World Bank," pointing out that "the number of projects in the sector of roads and bridges amounted to 35 projects Only 19 were completed. "
    He added that "in the municipal sector there are 20 projects are still under implementation in Salahuddin, Anbar, Nineveh and Diyala," noting that "there are 28 projects in the electricity sector, allocated $ 70 million from the World Bank in Anbar, Nineveh, Diyala and Salah Religion and Anbar ".
    "The health sector has reached three projects, one of which is the processing of 17 ambulances, and the three projects have allocated 42 million dollars."
    "The German Development Bank loan of 500 million euros has spent 225 million euros on some projects, while the remaining amounts are being distributed to other sectors," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:38 am