Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hiti: Reconstruction Fund for liberated areas spent $ 81 million on its projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hiti: Reconstruction Fund for liberated areas spent $ 81 million on its projects Empty Al-Hiti: Reconstruction Fund for liberated areas spent $ 81 million on its projects

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Dec 2018, 7:00 am

Al-Hiti: Reconstruction Fund for liberated areas spent $ 81 million on its projects

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the liberated areas reconstruction fund, Mustapha al-
    Hitti, said on Wednesday that the fund has spent more than $ 81 million on its projects in the liberated provinces of Da'ash, noting that it has achieved three "spikes" in recent years.
    "The first jump of the fund was the completion of 150 projects in 2016, and the second was in 2017, when we launched 163 projects," Al-Hiti said during his speech on the sidelines of the International Summit for Reconstruction and Investment.
    He pointed out that among these projects, "the reconstruction of 53 schools as well as major strategic projects such as Ramadi and the governor of the reconstruction and reconstruction of 42 buildings at the University of Mosul."
    He pointed out that "the third boom occurred during the current year, where the Fund launched 186 projects," noting that "the number of projects contracted by the Fund amounted to 499 projects, of which 325 completed."
    The President of the Fund that the latter "spent more than $ 81 million on its projects, and works to rebuild the province of Nineveh, Anbar, Salahaddin, Kirkuk, Diyala and Jorf Al-Nasr equivalent to 40% of the area of ​​Iraq."
    The International Conference on Reconstruction and Investment, held under the banner of "a leap forward" with the participation of more than 50 international companies, kicked off in Baghdad this morning.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:00 am