Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran and China want cooperation to build small and medium-sized nuclear reactors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran and China want cooperation to build small and medium-sized nuclear reactors Empty Iran and China want cooperation to build small and medium-sized nuclear reactors

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:18 am

Iran and China want cooperation to build small and medium-sized nuclear reactors

10:31 - 19/09/2018

Iran and China want cooperation to build small and medium-sized nuclear reactors %D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Ali Akbar Salehi, head of Iran's Atomic Energy Organization and his Chinese counterpart Jang Kijian, announced Wednesday their country's willingness to cooperate in the construction of small and medium-size nuclear reactors.
    Salehi said during a meeting on the sidelines of the 62nd session of the International Atomic Energy Agency's annual conference in Vienna that Iran wanted to use small and medium reactors rather than large reactors against the background of the country's climatic conditions.
    He added that the project of upgrading the research reactor "Khandab" (Arak) research goes well and that Iran welcomes the influential Chinese cooperation in this regard.
    For his part, the head of the Chinese Atomic Energy Agency, "Zhang Kijian," that cooperation in the field of small and medium reactors and all other fields is a real desire of the Iranian and Chinese sides.
    Kajian affirmed his country's support for the nuclear agreement with Iran and the trade and energy cooperation between the two countries. He pointed out that the modernization of the Arak reactor is a multilateral project within the framework of this agreement. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:13 pm