Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Experts: Small and medium-sized loans will come out of the Iraq crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Experts: Small and medium-sized loans will come out of the Iraq crisis Empty Experts: Small and medium-sized loans will come out of the Iraq crisis

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Mar 2016, 7:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=37]Experts: Small and medium-sized loans will come out of the Iraq crisis[/size]

Il Giornale - Private
     Said financial expert Mohammed Saleh Tahan importance of providing the necessary liquidity for banks to actually start the process of lending aimed to set up projects in more than Structural and service sector, noting that some banks had completed its preparations for the process of lending as a bank across Iraq and elsewhere have been preparing human capacity and modern systems and programs to start the lending process desired . He called the Iraqi Central Bank to contribute actively to the process of economic development and the allocation of a trillion and a half trillion dinars small, medium and micro-enterprises is an important step calculated to Central, where he leads the loans to rotate the wheel of production and raise the level of services and address the major economic problems by providing many jobs and move the chock sectors for these projects, which will be deployed in most of the provinces of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Experts: Small and medium-sized loans will come out of the Iraq crisis Empty Re: Experts: Small and medium-sized loans will come out of the Iraq crisis

Post by sassy Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:19 am

Magic 8 Ball This good to see, getting ready for the future of a better life!  

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:29 pm