Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran declares general mourning in the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran declares general mourning in the country Empty Iran declares general mourning in the country

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:46 am

Iran declares general mourning in the country %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-660x330

Iran declares general mourning in the country

The Iranian cabinet announced Monday the mourning of the victims of the terrorist attack in the southern Iranian city of Ahwaz during the military parade.
    "The terrorist attack that took place in Ahvaz on Sunday was proof that the enemies of Iran are only aiming to destroy the country and its people and to commit these inhuman massacres that affect children, women, the elderly, young people and various nationalities and factions, such as workers and soldiers," the cabinet said in a statement. All Iranians are facing hatred and crimes, but it seems that the enemies did not learn from the lessons of our history and that this oppression strengthens national unity and solidarity. The enemy's goals will not be achieved in instigating terror and fueling differences between people. Popular in the face of the aggressors and protectors of terrorists. 
    "The government of Iran expresses its condolences to the people of the province of Khuzestan heroes, their steadfast families, the resistance and the wounded of this incident, and proclaims the general mourning on the day of the funeral of the martyrs of the martyrs today," it added.
    "The Iranian cabinet stresses the resolve of the people to respond firmly and decisively to the elements of this terrorist crime. 
    The Council of Ministers called on all countries, especially neighboring countries, to take clear and decisive steps against terrorist groups involved in this crime or their supporters and to be confident that the security of the countries of the region is a common and interrelated capital among all their peoples.
    "The government and the people of Iran continue firmly and firmly in the fight against terrorism and cooperate in maintaining security until terrorism is uprooted from the region," he said.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:11 pm