Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

First Deputy Speaker: We will endeavor to complete the issue of the election of the President of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

First Deputy Speaker: We will endeavor to complete the issue of the election of the President of the Empty First Deputy Speaker: We will endeavor to complete the issue of the election of the President of the

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Oct 2018, 3:16 am

First Deputy Speaker: We will endeavor to complete the issue of the election of the President of the Republic on time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Hassan Karim , on Monday, his quest to complete the issue of the election of the President of the Republic in the specified constitutional date. 

"The meeting discussed the role of the legislative institution in legislating important laws and monitoring the executive institutions in the interest of the Iraqi people, as well as activating the work of the parliamentary committees and the active presence, " Karim said in a statement issued after receiving former parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri . As discussed the file of the election of the President of the Republic and the formation of the next government, in addition to the challenges facing the legislative authority in the next phase and ways to address them.

Karim said during his speech on the election of the President of the Republic that "will not exceed the constitutional time on the issue of the election of the President of the Republic, and we will seek to complete it on the constitutional date specified." 

The parliament is scheduled to hold its regular session on Monday to elect the president amid fierce competition between Democratic Party candidates Fuad Hussein and the National Union Barham Salih.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:43 am