Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China and Japan sign a three-year exchange agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China and Japan sign a three-year exchange agreement Empty China and Japan sign a three-year exchange agreement

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Oct 2018, 8:05 am

China and Japan sign a three-year exchange agreement
    China and Japan sign a three-year exchange agreement 640

26 October 2018 03:25 PM
    Direct : China and the Japan currency exchange for up to $ 30 billion agreement to be the largest bilateral deal conducted by Tokyo in order to promote financial stability and stimulate economic activity.
    Japan's central bank said Friday that the agreement, which was concluded today, is scheduled to last until Oct. 25, 2021, and will allow currency exchange between the two central banks of the two countries worth up to 200 billion yuan or 3.4 trillion yen (30 billion dollars).
    Tokyo and Beijing have also implemented a wide range of agreements to promote bilateral ties and pledged cooperative steps in finance, trade, innovation and asset listing.
    The Bank said in its report that by strengthening financial and economic ties between China and Japan, financial centers in Japan will expand their business based on the use of the yuan.
    The Japanese central bank will be prepared to provide liquidity in the yuan currency if Japanese financial institutions face unforeseen difficulties in yuan adjustments, or if the bank sees liquidity as necessary to ensure the stability of the Japanese financial system, the statement said.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:37 am