Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interpol drops two arrest warrants from Egypt and Iraq against al-Qaradawi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interpol drops two arrest warrants from Egypt and Iraq against al-Qaradawi Empty Interpol drops two arrest warrants from Egypt and Iraq against al-Qaradawi

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Dec 2018, 3:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Interpol drops two arrest warrants from Egypt and Iraq against al-Qaradawi[/size]

[rtl]Views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Direction / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]The International Police Organization (Interpol) canceled all memoranda of arrest and bringing the former head of the Union of Muslim Scholars, Sheikh Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, and all the files relating to his case.[/rtl]

[rtl]Interpol said in a statement that it had removed the red notices on al-Qaradawi on November 30, saying that "Sheikh Qaradawi has been able to travel freely after the removal of two arrest requests from the governments of Egypt and Iraq, Political dimension, and violate international human rights standards ".[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Qaradawi commented on the decision in Twitter, "The right is always stronger than falsehood, and the oppressors are their temporary victory, and the states and regimes that make use of their capabilities to discredit the honorable will be revealed to the world no matter how long."[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Qaradawi was born in 1926 in the village of Safat Tarab in Gharbia Governorate in Egypt. He joined Al-Azhar since his childhood, where he completed his primary education and secondary education. His second rank was in the Egyptian Kingdom at the time.[/rtl]

[rtl]Then he joined the Faculty of the Origins of Religion at Al-Azhar University. From there, he received the International Certificate in 1953, and later received international degrees with a teaching permit from the Faculty of Arabic Language in 1954.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:38 pm