Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canada and Canada make quick decisions to consider accepting 73,000 refugees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

decisions -  Canada and Canada make quick decisions to consider accepting 73,000 refugees Empty Canada and Canada make quick decisions to consider accepting 73,000 refugees

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Feb 2019, 2:54 am

[size=32]
    Canada and Canada make quick decisions to consider accepting 73,000 refugees[/size]
    decisions -  Canada and Canada make quick decisions to consider accepting 73,000 refugees Kanada

Twilight News    

one hour ago

The head of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada, Richard Wicks, announced that the Council had received 73,000 applications for asylum in Canada, noting that most of the asylum seekers are those who have crossed the border between the United States and Canada since late 2015 after the arrival of US President Donald Trump to the White House And his pursuit of illegal immigrants.
    In a statement to the Toronto Star, Weeks said the council would take quick decisions on asylum applications after 25 new judges had been appointed to review asylum applications, reduce the number of deferred applications and hold hearings, indicating that the waiting time for a hearing now takes about 24 months.
    He said that short hearings would be held especially for those suffering from persecution, corruption, extortion, threats of kidnapping militias or threats of political opinion.
    He said these requests will be processed faster because their acceptance rate is 80 percent, and the quality of the risks faced by asylum seekers is well documented.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:14 pm