Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

dollar reaches 14 thousand Toman in the Tehran market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

dollar reaches 14 thousand Toman in the Tehran market Empty dollar reaches 14 thousand Toman in the Tehran market

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Feb 2019, 6:31 am

[size=32]
    dollar reaches 14 thousand Toman in the Tehran market[/size]
     dollar reaches 14 thousand Toman in the Tehran market 1396090611333116412620374

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The price of foreign currency in the currency market exceeded 13 thousand tomans to the dollar, after four months of relative stability, and reached again about 14 thousand tomans. 
    At the same time, the official SANA website of the Central Bank of Iran announced the price of 13,000 tomans for the dollar this weekend. 
    On the reasons for the rise in the exchange rate in the Iranian currency market, the head of the Central Bank of Iran, Abdel Nasser Hamati, wrote in his account on "Instagram": "The government's decision to allow the entry of goods from the border was one of the reasons for this rise. Imposed on foreign currencies, increased the import of non-essential goods, and will certainly increase demand for currency in Sulaymaniyah, Dubai and Herat .. and therefore in the Iranian market. "
    It is noteworthy that the reference of the President of the Central Bank was to the decision of the last Rouhani government, when his government agreed to allow the residents of the border and sailors to enter the goods. This was a proposal by the Ministries of Industry, Mining and Trade, the Ministry of Economy and Finance and the Anti-Smuggling of Commodities and Currencies Authority. 
    My concern is that the concern and ambiguity associated with the fate of Iran's accession to the Palermo agreement to combat international organized crime is one of the reasons for the instability of the Iranian currency market. 
    Hamati noted that the "statements and warnings" of some officials about "the possibility of rejecting a Palermo bill, the end of 20% bank deposits or the budget, and the negative atmosphere resulting from the introduction of some unknown plans and actions are other reasons that led To the instability of the currency. "
    On the other hand, Iran is actively seeking to implement the European financial mechanism to facilitate business dealings with European partners and should announce its final decision on a Palermo bill. Recently, the German Ambassador to Tehran, Michelle Claude Brechtold, said that "the launch of the European financial mechanism is Possible without the final approval of the FATF agreement in Iran. " 
    At the same time, the head of the central bank stressed that "the central bank will be present in the market in order to prevent instability, and will take necessary measures if necessary." 
    It is not clear what my concern was about these measures, and when this need was met. But the key question is: has the exchange rate tripled since last year so far does not require action?
    It is noteworthy that the exchange rate of the dollar, which was last year (2018) about 3700 Toman, now more than three times. It reached some 20,000 tomans in October, in an unprecedented jump, followed by an increase in the prices of many commodities and the upward trend in commodity prices continues.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:20 am