Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia: Royal order on Crown Prince

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia: Royal order on Crown Prince Empty Saudi Arabia: Royal order on Crown Prince

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:31 am

Saudi Arabia: Royal order on Crown Prince
    Saudi Arabia: Royal order on Crown Prince Irq_683673481_1550941042

Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud on Saturday issued a royal decree on the crown prince just moments before leaving for Egypt .
    The official Saudi Press Agency reported that King Salman Anab, Crown Prince Prince Mohammed bin Salman, in the management of state affairs and the welfare of the people during the period of his absence from the Kingdom .
    The Saudi monarch arrived in Egypt and met Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi before heading the Kingdom's delegation to the summit of the League of Arab States and the European Union, which begins on Sunday and will last two days .
    At the first summit in Sharm el-Sheikh, Arab League member states and the European Union are considering a number of issues including security, migration and economic development .
    The summit will be attended by a number of Arab and European leaders, as well as European Council President Donald Tusk and European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker.
    http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=114347

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:17 pm