Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian provincial economy exports citrus to Iraq and eight other countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian provincial economy exports citrus to Iraq and eight other countries Empty Iranian provincial economy exports citrus to Iraq and eight other countries

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Mar 2019, 1:57 am

[size=32]
    Iranian provincial economy exports citrus to Iraq and eight other countries[/size]
     Iranian provincial economy exports citrus to Iraq and eight other countries Orang

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The head of commercial development of the Agriculture Organization of Mazandaran province, northern Iran, has announced the export of Mazandaran citrus to several countries in the region, including Russia and Iraq.

"The value of exports of agricultural products in the province has grown more than 100 percent in the current agricultural year, which ends March 21," Fares quoted Suleiman Hatem Nejad as saying.

The value of exports of agricultural products from the province of Mazandaran to the country amounted to 7.92 trillion riyals in the current year (official price of the dollar = 42 thousand riyals).

He confirmed that various agricultural crops, including citrus, were exported from Mazandaran province to Iraq, Russia, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan and Armenia.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/ebfdeda8-7150-4f72-97c6-12c8b8e721ed

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:42 am