Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Asadi calls on the United Nations to help Iraq to refer crimes to the International Tribunal and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Asadi calls on the United Nations to help Iraq to refer crimes to the International Tribunal and  Empty Al-Asadi calls on the United Nations to help Iraq to refer crimes to the International Tribunal and

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Mar 2019, 5:43 am

Al-Asadi calls on the United Nations to help Iraq to refer crimes to the International Tribunal and the Security Council
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The head of the parliamentary security and defense committee, Adnan al-Asadi, called Tuesday for the United Nations to help Iraq to refer crimes to the International Tribunal and the Security Council as crimes against humanity and genocide .
    "The head of the parliamentary security and defense committee, MP Adnan Hadi al-Asadi, met with the representative of political affairs in the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI)" Manoj Matthew "and discussed with him the political situation in Iraq.
    The head of the Security and Defense Committee, "the importance of knowledge of the Iraqi government and parliament the preparation of US forces stationed in Iraq and the type of weapons in their possession."
    Al-Asadi called on the United Nations to help Iraq eliminate the cells that support the sleeper through the role of the judiciary and reduce unemployment, reconstruction of the areas and the return of the displaced.
    The MP pointed out that "the huge sums spent and continues to be spent on armaments and wars if it was spent on humanitarian issues and the development of peoples did not appear to be calling and criminal gangs, calling on the United Nations to help Iraq to pursue a terrorist urging foreigners who committed crimes against Iraqis and bring them to Iraqi and international courts." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:15 am