Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's policy issued an explanation of what was attributed to him to carry arms and confront Arab

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

policy -  Maliki's policy issued an explanation of what was attributed to him to carry arms and confront Arab Empty Maliki's policy issued an explanation of what was attributed to him to carry arms and confront Arab

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Apr 2019, 6:42 am

[size=32]
    Maliki's policy issued an explanation of what was attributed to him to carry arms and confront Arab countries and America[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

20 minutes ago

The Secretary-General of the Islamic Dawa Party Nuri al-Maliki on Tuesday denied his party's offices to take up arms and confront Arab countries and America.

"There is no truth to what was attributed to me in the false statement directed at the offices of the Islamic Dawa Party to collect weapons and confront a number of Arab countries and the United States of America," Maliki said in a statement posted on social networking sites.

"Although he is a liar and a fake, he raises questions about the people behind him and the circles that incited him," he said.

US President Donald Trump on Monday declared the Revolutionary Guards a terrorist organization, saying he was actively involved in financing and supporting terrorism as a tool of the state.
    [size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:41 am