Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance The ball is aimed at the Anti-Corruption Council's court to recover the money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance The ball is aimed at the Anti-Corruption Council's court to recover the money  Empty Parliamentary Finance The ball is aimed at the Anti-Corruption Council's court to recover the money

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]Parliamentary Finance The ball is aimed at the Anti-Corruption Council's court to recover the money smuggled
    [/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] 14 June[/ltr]

• [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

• [ltr] Number of readings: 84[/ltr]

[size]
      BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The House of Representatives, after 2006, started a lot of laws to recover Iraq's money smuggled after 2003, the member of the parliamentary finance committee Haneen al-Qado said on Friday, pointing out that the ball is now at the Supreme Council for the fight against corruption to recover these funds. "The House of Representatives has enacted many important laws after 2006 to combat corruption and recover the money of smuggled Iraq," Qaddo said in a press statement, adding that "the Finance Committee has put a lot of legal paragraphs and incentives to the government in the law to recover Iraq's money smuggled and money laundering." "The ball is now at the Supreme Council of Anti-Corruption Stadium, headed by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi," he said. "The council is supposed to move to diagnose people and those who deliberately launder and smuggle Iraq's funds after 2003." He explained that "[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:21 pm