Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: Kurdistan procrastinates in order to end the year without paying any dues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: Kurdistan procrastinates in order to end the year without paying any dues Empty Parliamentary Economy: Kurdistan procrastinates in order to end the year without paying any dues

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:53 am

Parliamentary Economy: Kurdistan procrastinates in order to end the year without paying any dues

09:20 - 28/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Committee on Economy and Investment, on Saturday, accused the Kurdistan Regional Government to work on procrastination and invest time to end the year without paying the region's oil to Baghdad.
    Committee member Nada Shaker Jdot said in a statement to the information, that "the Kurdistan Regional Government is working to gain time and procrastination on a daily basis to invest the time element and complete the current budget without paying one barrel of oil to Baghdad, while receiving all financial dues from the federal government."
    Shakir added, "The formation of committees and exchange of visits between the two sides and wait until the completion of the sub-committees and other data is only a game to gain time factor as all parties know that there is a binding agreement for Baghdad and Erbil to deliver 250 thousand of oil to Sumo in return for Baghdad hand over the salaries of employees in Kurdistan."
    She explained that "the continuation of those obstacles and the weakness of the government of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will make the budget next year similar to what happened this year from the region's gain more than its share, while Basra and the southern provinces suffer from unemployment and not launch service projects." Ended / 25 KD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:19 pm