Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary Economy: was activated sectors other than oil in order to avoid any problem and most o

dizzydee
    dizzydee

Parliamentary Economy: was activated sectors other than oil in order to avoid any problem and most o Empty Parliamentary Economy: was activated sectors other than oil in order to avoid any problem and most o

Post by dizzydee Mon 01 Jun 2015, 8:51 pm

6/1/2015

Parliamentary Economy: was activated sectors other than oil in order to avoid any problem and most of the projects lagging behind Baghdad

Baghdad - confirmed to the parliamentary Committee of Economy and Investment that he "had been activated non-oil sectors; to avoid any problem, and most of the capital projects are lagging behind.

A member of the committee MP Ahmed Salim told {Euphrates News} "had been held in Baghdad for the period 4 5 last April conference on the Iraqi economy and modify the investment law at the same time, we have been put forward as a committee economy and investment alternatives that are not entirely dependent on oil as a resource and a single , including the agricultural and industrial sectors development, and in the light of that hard the government and the intervention of a personal of prime minister worked to give credit to the industrial, agricultural and housing banks and the Development Fund with a total amount of five trillion dinars, and these amounts will be allocated and Tdrah by relevant mechanism; for the purpose of the establishment of agricultural and industrial development and are alternatives to oil.

He MP Salim "were not we had during previous periods unified economic strategy, but the financial budget depends on oil only 97%, and that of the most dangerous economic matters, where reliance on a single supplier that has been activated these sectors.

He said the "more projects in The capital is Off and parked, while has been completed provinces some of them, and causes disruption and stop in Baghdad killer routine and businesses lagging and demerits of investors, issue of pieces of land managed vacation to another and did not come loyal investor honest to build.

He went on saying, "We lack the presence of investment hospitals and units of housing and education, and I always I ask the government to monitor this lagging projects, where many of them have started working since four or five years, and the percentage of completion in all of them did not reach the 40%.

According to economic experts, the country has been affected much due to lower oil prices In global markets, the resource that the country was dependent upon depending entirely what a negative impact on all walks of life, and cause to disrupt a lot of things that contribute facilitated. 

As a result of progress has been disrupted a lot of projects, especially in the capital, and tarry the other ones because of the lack of liquidity of the affected budget Public Federal Finance of the country by the global crisis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Economy: was activated sectors other than oil in order to avoid any problem and most o Empty Re: Parliamentary Economy: was activated sectors other than oil in order to avoid any problem and most o

Post by Screwball Tue 02 Jun 2015, 3:52 am

Lol all puffing smoke! Only one thing going to fix it! You canna ark around you want just pull the trigger!

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 6:48 pm