Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moody's: Iraq's fiscal deficit is expected to reach 4% in 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moody's: Iraq's fiscal deficit is expected to reach 4% in 2019 Empty Moody's: Iraq's fiscal deficit is expected to reach 4% in 2019

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Oct 2019, 8:39 am

Moody's: Iraq's fiscal deficit is expected to reach 4% in 2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Moody's Credit Rating Agency
     03 Oct 2019 02:18 PM
    A report issued by the credit rating agency "Moody's" that the credit file of the Government of Iraq is stable, noting that it will remain dependent on oil revenues, which is expected to decline in the medium term.
    The Moody's report published on Thursday, that oil production and exports are two of the main factors of economic growth in Iraq and the main source of financial and current account revenue.
    Moody's expects Iraq's fiscal deficit to be around 4 percent of GDP in 2019-20 after a surplus of 7.9 percent in 2018.
    Oil accounts for 99 percent of merchandise exports, more than 90 percent of government revenues and more than 60 percent of economic output.
    The agency said it did not expect Iraq to reduce its dependence on oil production and the sensitivity of oil price fluctuations significantly in the next five years.
    It also suggested that the current account balance would gradually deteriorate to 2 percent of the GDP deficit by 2020, after a surplus of 5.8 percent and 0.8 percent of GDP in 2018 and 2019, respectively.
    Nominations:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:17 am