Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Here is just one fact about the cause of the fiscal deficit in Iraq!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Here is just one fact about the cause of the fiscal deficit in Iraq! Empty Here is just one fact about the cause of the fiscal deficit in Iraq!

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Sep 2017, 3:06 pm

Here is just one fact about the cause of the fiscal deficit in Iraq!

Last updated: 4 September 2017 - 10:30 p

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi officials bought more than 70,000 properties in London in 2014, a figure higher than that of all Gulf Arab states in a quarter of a century In the same city. The British-born Khan, a Pakistani origin in an interview with him today: "I was confirmed that these are not residents of Britain, but working in the Iraqi government in senior positions ministers and deputies, led by Ibrahim Jaafari and Nuri al-Maliki and Fuad Masum and Haidar Abadi and Baha Araji and Nasir al-Ani and Salim Jubouri And Osama Al Najafi and Iyad Allawi. "Asked why Iraqis are reluctant to buy real estate, Khan did not give reasons for this, but pointed to a decline in the number of 2016 from 70 thousand to 21 properties only and reached the lowest level in 2017 with only 3 real estate. Iraqi officials and advisers in the Iraqi government mostly owned real estate in London and bought it after they took office. He also monitored the purchase of three real estate ministers in London as well as a former undersecretary of the ministry and a former governor who was accused of corruption and girls, the source said. Senior official in the Iraqi state Even though London's properties are more expensive than gold and safe haven for the rich, there are fears these days of a painful correction in prices in the coming months. LONDON (Reuters) - Investors in London today are likely to see a dramatic drop in British luxury property due to a profit tax that will come into effect in April 2018. The profit tax on British property sales will be 28 percent. Under the British residency laws, a foreigner who invests a quarter of a million pounds (£ 400,000) in a business partnership in Britain or a company that employs at least four people If a foreigner invests 1 million pounds (1.65 million dollars), the foreigner will receive the British passport in five years. If he invests 10 million pounds, he will be granted immediate residence and a British passport in three years. One of the reasons for the financial deficit in Iraq is the theft of public money by all Iraqi officials without exception in addition to the salaries and huge allocations exaggerated to the Presidents of the Republic and Vice Presidents and Prime Ministers and MPs and ministers and the Rafha European and political prisoners and protectors of the heads of political blocs, which alone cost the state treasury annually about 285 billion dollars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 4:28 pm