Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi admits his knowledge of bombing the crowd sites before the American crime

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - Abdul Mahdi admits his knowledge of bombing the crowd sites before the American crime Empty Abdul Mahdi admits his knowledge of bombing the crowd sites before the American crime

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Dec 2019, 1:55 pm

Abdul Mahdi admits his knowledge of bombing the crowd sites before the American crime

21:22 - 30/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The caretaker head, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , revealed, on Monday, that the American defense minister informed his country of its intention to launch military operations against the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sites in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    Abdel-Mahdi said, during his speech at the regular cabinet session, and her follow-up / information, that “the US Secretary of Defense informed me of his country's intention to hit the Hezbollah Brigades.” He added: “I told him that the matter is dangerous and escalates the positions. He is informed and the attack will be carried out. ”
    He pointed out that he contacted "the parties concerned in the crowd, and the attack was carried out quickly and not after an hour according to what the US Secretary of Defense informed me," noting that "the American strike in Qaim targeted organized forces of the General Command of the Armed Forces and weapons belonging to the army were targeted." 25 n ended

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - Abdul Mahdi admits his knowledge of bombing the crowd sites before the American crime Empty Urgent video .. Abdul-Mahdi: The US Secretary of Defense informed me by phone of the bombing of the

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Dec 2019, 2:04 pm

[rtl]

Urgent video .. Abdul-Mahdi: The US Secretary of Defense informed me by phone of the bombing of the crowd hours before its implementation

[/rtl]
    [rtl]Editing Date: 12/30/2019 21:27 • 557 times read[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]
    (Baghdad: Al Furat News) The caretaker head, Adel Abdul Mahdi, alluded to his knowledge in advance of the American bombing that targeted the PMF yesterday, in the Qada district of western Anbar, eastern and Syria, and resulted in dozens of martyrs and wounded.

"What happened yesterday is clear and incorrect aggression, and we tried to block it and prevent it, but there was persistence, and unfortunately this happened, which will have unfortunate consequences and we are trying to confront it," Abdul-Mahdi said in his speech at the cabinet meeting held on Monday.
    He added, "The attack on the crowd was not based on evidence, but on attitudes that were caused by tension between Tehran and Washington."
    He pointed out that he tried to "inform the American attacks before them and requested discussions about them, but I was informed that the decision was taken," indicating that he "tried to inform the Iraqi faction of the impending US air strike."
    And American F-15 planes bombed sites of the 45th and 46th brigades in the popular crowd (Hezbollah Brigades) in the district of Al-Qaim, west of Anbar province and another in eastern Syria.
    The attack on Qaim resulted in the death of 27 battalions and wounded more than 50 others, including critical cases.
    And the Ministerial Council for National Security held an emergency meeting today, during which it examined the repercussions of the attack, stressing that “this sinful attack that violates the goals and principles for which the international coalition is formed, pushes Iraq to review the relationship and security and political and legal work contexts in a manner that preserves the sovereignty and security of the country, protecting the lives of its children, and promoting common interests.” .
    The face of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi , the cuts take all precautionary measures to avoid the fall of casualties as reported to the leadership of the Iraqi joint operations to prevent any unilateral action ground or air without government approval Alaracah.anthy

[/rtl]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - Abdul Mahdi admits his knowledge of bombing the crowd sites before the American crime Empty Abdul-Mahdi reveals the last hour of the American bombing of the Hezbollah headquarters

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Dec 2019, 2:12 pm

Abdul-Mahdi reveals the last hour of the American bombing of the Hezbollah headquarters

12/30/2019 12:54:05

[rtl]Shafaq News / The head of the Iraqi caretaker government, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, announced that he tried to inform the leaders of the "Popular Mobilization" of the American attack on his sites.[/rtl]
    [rtl]And Abdul-Mahdi confirmed, during a cabinet session, today, Monday, that "the American strike in Qaim targeted organized forces of the General Command of the Armed Forces, and weapons belonging to the Iraqi army were targeted," saying, "We do not believe that the attack was linked to evidence."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And Abdul-Mahdi considered that this incident became a result of an escalation in the confrontation between the United States and Iran, explaining in this context, "We tried to minimize the impact of the American-Iranian conflict as possible."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Abdul-Mahdi stressed that all armed factions ’attacks on American bases in Iraq were condemned, but that the air strikes carried out on Sunday were also wrong and violated Iraqi sovereignty.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He noted that the Iraqi government controls the armed factions in 95% of cases and follows a policy of non-interaction between the PMF and US forces.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He explained, "The US Secretary of Defense, Mark Esber, told him at approximately 18:45 local time that his country intended to strike the Hezbollah Brigades, and the imminence of carrying out the attack." He refused and said that he informed me and the attack would be carried out. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]"I contacted the parties concerned in the crowd, but the attack was carried out quickly, and not after an hour, according to what the US Secretary of Defense told me."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The US Secretary of State called me to talk about the matter, and I informed him of my great anger and the Iraqi government's rejection of what happened, and I indicated that we will take decisions," the caretaker head said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed that "the issue of American strikes may be discussed in Parliament, but our government has limited powers and we are awaiting what the parliament will issue."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - Abdul Mahdi admits his knowledge of bombing the crowd sites before the American crime Empty Abdul-Mahdi: Isber informed me of Washington's intention to carry out attacks hours ago

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Dec 2019, 2:16 pm

[size=35][size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: Isber informed me of Washington's intention to carry out attacks hours ago[/size]

Policy

2019-12-30 | 14:17

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]Resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi confirmed, on Monday, that US Defense Secretary Mark Asper was informed of Washington's intention to carry out attacks in Iraq hours before the Qaim attack.

[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3850534963/%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A/ar/]Abdul-Mahdi[/url] said in a speech to him at a cabinet meeting followed by Alsumaria News, that "after the (K1) base accident, there was a call at seven quarter past seven with the US Secretary of Defense."

He added that "Asbar mentioned that America will carry out attacks on the bases of the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/43498/%D8%AD%D8%B2%D8%A8 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87/ar/]Hezbollah[/url] book [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/43498/%D8%AD%D8%B2%D8%A8 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87/ar/]and[/url] this will happen after hours, and I told him that this is a serious matter and an escalating matter and we must consult on these issues and the investigations are still ongoing and did not specify the party that carried out the bombing."

[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3850534963/%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A/ar/]Abdul-Mahdi[/url] confirmed , "I informed Asper that the matter would be dangerous, and he said that the decision was taken and I am communicating this thing," noting: "We tried to inform the security and mobilization leaders that an attack would be resolved."

The Prime Minister stressed, "What happened is that two planes attacked the positions of the 45th and 46th Brigade."

And resigned Prime Minister Adel [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3850534963/%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A/ar/]Abdul-Mahdi considered,[/url] during the session, today, Monday, the American attack on the Popular Mobilization Forces in the city of Al-Qaim as a serious and sinful attack, while stressing that the attack will have dangerous consequences.

[/size]

Sponsored content

reveals - Abdul Mahdi admits his knowledge of bombing the crowd sites before the American crime Empty Re: Abdul Mahdi admits his knowledge of bombing the crowd sites before the American crime

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:04 pm