Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: America is obligated to leave Iraq according to the Baghdad decision

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal expert: America is obligated to leave Iraq according to the Baghdad decision Empty Legal expert: America is obligated to leave Iraq according to the Baghdad decision

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:41 am

Legal expert: America is obligated to leave Iraq according to the Baghdad decision

08:41 - 01/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / private
    Legal expert Tareq Harb confirmed, Monday, that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has a strategic agreement with the American side registered with the United Nations and one of the parties can get out of it and cancel it, pointing out that America is obligated to remove its forces from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by the government’s decision in Baghdad.
    Harb said in a statement to "Information", that "Parliament obligated the government to remove foreign forces from the country in accordance with diplomatic frameworks by canceling previous messages in 2014 regarding the request of the American presence to fight [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] criminal, training and counseling."
    He added that "the government must notify the American side of withdrawing from the Strategic Framework Agreement, as this is considered the abolition of this agreement, according to which [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] withdraw from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a year after declaring departure from the agreement."
    He explained that " the US side is obliged to withdraw its troops from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at the exit of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from the recorded agreement to the United Nations, as the government 's decision and enforceable." 25 n ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:49 am