Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Araji: The largest bloc does not exist and there is no official nomination for the prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Araji: The largest bloc does not exist and there is no official nomination for the prime minister Empty Al-Araji: The largest bloc does not exist and there is no official nomination for the prime minister

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Jan 2020, 6:40 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Araji: The largest bloc does not exist and there is no official nomination for the prime minister[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-01-21 | 07:31
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]Former Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa Al-Araji expressed his surprise today, Tuesday, pending the appointment of the President of the Republic to the candidate for the presidency of the next government, "despite the absence of any official candidate or the most numerous bloc."

Al-Araji said in his tweet on Twitter, "It is strange and strange that everyone is waiting for the President of the Republic to assign a new candidate for prime minister, although there is no official nomination from the largest group, which is also non-existent!"

A parliamentary source stated earlier to Alsumaria News that the President of the Republic, [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133262/%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%87%D9%85 %D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD/ar/]Barham Salih[/url], held a meeting with a number of deputies to discuss the resolution of the candidate for the post of Prime Minister.

Yesterday, Monday, the head of the Bayraq Al-Khair bloc, MP Mohammed Al-Khaldi, revealed that the President of the Republic, [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133262/%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%87%D9%85 %D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD/ar/]Barham Salih[/url], would soon assign the candidate for the post of prime minister, indicating that the candidate had agreed on his characteristics with the uprising masses.

[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:48 pm