Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Other: The largest bloc has ceded to the post of Prime Minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Other: The largest bloc has ceded to the post of Prime Minister Empty Other: The largest bloc has ceded to the post of Prime Minister

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Dec 2019, 1:46 am

Other: The largest bloc has ceded to the post of Prime Minister

09:08 - 17/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private
    The deputy of the Saeron Alliance Riyad Al-Masoudi affirmed on Tuesday that the Saeron Alliance is the largest bloc, but he abdicated the position of prime minister for the benefit of the Iraqi people, and he did not give up to another bloc in this position, pointing out that the new prime minister must be independent and able to create the appropriate conditions for a procedure Early elections.
    Al-Masoudi said in a statement to "Information", that "every political party is trying to throw the ball in the stadium of the other, because most of the political forces do not want to sacrifice the gains they have achieved."
    He added that "whoever searches for the prime minister with the aforementioned specifications will not only vote on him, but that the blocs will provide support to him, as he will plunge ministerial candidates."
    He explained that "the constitution did not lay down a legal clause in the event of the withdrawal of the largest bloc from the candidacy of a person for the post of prime minister," noting that "the alliance of the rest of being the largest bloc waived his right to nominate the next prime minister for the benefit of the Iraqi people and did not concede to the President of the Republic or to a bloc Others. ”
    And that, “The abdication of the rest of the position of the Prime Minister is a conditional assignment, as the new candidate must be among the criteria set by the Allied Movement, which is not an imposition on others, but must be in harmony with the people's demands in terms of independence and the ability to create the appropriate conditions for early elections and exit from This crisis. " 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:59 pm