Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy for victory: The republic’s deadline caused embarrassment to the political blocs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy for victory: The republic’s deadline caused embarrassment to the political blocs Empty A deputy for victory: The republic’s deadline caused embarrassment to the political blocs

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Jan 2020, 4:06 am

A deputy for victory: The republic’s deadline caused embarrassment to the political blocs

11:56 - 01/30/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nada Shaker Jawdat, confirmed on Thursday that the deadline granted by the President of the Republic Barham Saleh to the political blocs caused her great embarrassment, noting that the period set by Saleh is good and ideal.
    Jawdat said in a statement to the "information", that "the deadline set by the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, is good, and the political blocs were placed in front of great embarrassment, and they created ground forcing the political blocs out of the embarrassment in which they were placed."
    She added that "setting the deadline for the next Saturday is good and ideal", expressing her belief that "the political blocs will reach an agreement on a satisfactory personality by everyone, including the street."
    The legal expert, Ali Al-Tamimi, confirmed in a previous statement to "Information", that the President of the Republic is free to choose the appropriate figure for the Prime Minister and is not restricted to a larger bloc. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:36 am