Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of Parliamentary Integrity reveals "grave breaches" of the contract to construct the centra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity - A member of Parliamentary Integrity reveals "grave breaches" of the contract to construct the centra Empty A member of Parliamentary Integrity reveals "grave breaches" of the contract to construct the centra

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Feb 2020, 8:29 am

A member of Parliamentary Integrity reveals "grave breaches" of the contract to construct the central bank building

13:30 - 10/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Kazem Al-Sayyadi, revealed, on Monday, the existence of "serious violations and gaps" in the building of the new central bank, while he pledged to reveal the facts and the amount of money that was allocated by the numbers during the coming days
    Al-Sayyadi said in a statement to the "information", that "there are frauds and corruption cases in the building contract for the new Central Bank of Iraq," calling on the government to "stop working on the project until the completion of the investigation on the funds that were allocated."
    He added that "there is a huge waste of money on him, and we asked to send a technical committee that assesses the financial cost," noting that "there are also significant gaps related to the building of the new central bank."
    Al-Sayyadi pledged to "reveal the facts and the amount of money that was allocated in numbers during the coming days, to inform the people of the extent of waste of money." Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:05 pm