Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Haditha honors the Governor of the Central Bank and the President of the Private Banking Association

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association - Haditha honors the Governor of the Central Bank and the President of the Private Banking Association Empty Haditha honors the Governor of the Central Bank and the President of the Private Banking Association

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Feb 2020, 6:31 am

Haditha honors the Governor of the Central Bank and the President of the Private Banking Association for their efforts to rehabilitate 3 species

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Economy News - Baghdad
    The District Judge of the Ministry of Modern Justice honored the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, and the head of the Iraqi Private Banking Association, Wadih Al-Handal, with a letter of thanks and appreciation.
    The honor came as a result of their efforts to rehabilitate 3 waterfalls in a modern city through the Tamkeen Community Initiatives Support Fund.
    The text of the document bearing the signature of the Commander of the Congratulations Hamid Mahidi, obtained by "Al-Iqtisad News", stated that it is "a pleasure and an honor for me to present to you on behalf of myself and on behalf of the citizens of Haditha, with great thanks and great gratitude and appreciation for the funding you provided to restore life to the Nawaier project in the judiciary and shares In an effective manner in preserving and preserving a landmark and historical heritage ... ".
    The document continued, "So, the duty of gratitude required that we thank you, gentlemen, and in this particular way we express special thanks to His Excellency Mr. Ali Al-Alaq, Governor of the Central Bank and Mr. Wadih Al-Handal, President of the Iraqi Private Banking Association."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:43 pm