Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Diwaniyah launches the national youth employment project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - Al-Diwaniyah launches the national youth employment project Empty Al-Diwaniyah launches the national youth employment project

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Apr 2020, 3:17 am

Al-Diwaniyah launches the national youth employment project

09:57 - 11/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Diwaniyah Governorate launched the national project for youth employment, which was adopted by the Ministry of Planning, calling on the relevant departments to prepare appropriate plans for its optimal implementation.
    Diwaniya Governor Zuhair Al-Shaalan said in a statement seen by him / the information: "The national youth employment project aims to provide youth energies and improve their economic conditions, in addition to reducing the effects of unemployment."
    Al-Shaalan explained, “Among the conditions that must be met by the applicants to the project is the involvement of ten youth or less within one project, in addition to and providing advisory support from companies with experience in studying the economic feasibility of it,” noting that “the loan value per person Within the subscriber group ranges between 30 and 50 million dinars, so that the value of the project loan is between 300 and 500 million dinars.
    He pointed out, "There are facilities for young people, including giving them two years before the payment, which will be 3 percent, and that it will be paid within eight years." Implementing the project, in a way that suits the aspirations and dreams of young people. ” Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:49 am