Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How did Al-Zarfi return to Parliament after being assigned to head the government?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - How did Al-Zarfi return to Parliament after being assigned to head the government? Empty How did Al-Zarfi return to Parliament after being assigned to head the government?

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Apr 2020, 6:23 am

How did Al-Zarfi return to Parliament after being assigned to head the government?

11:59 - 12/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The legal expert, Ali Al-Tamimi, revealed on Sunday the details of the return of the Prime Minister, who apologized from the appointment, Adnan Al-Zarfi to the membership of Parliament, indicating that the House of Representatives did not vote on his resignation from membership after the assignment.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to "Information" that "the law requires the candidate for prime minister to submit his resignation from his position, whether he is a deputy or a minister."
    He added that "the House of Representatives did not vote on the resignation of Adnan Al-Zorfi after he was assigned to head the government, which allowed him to return to parliament after his apology from the prime minister."
    Al-Tamimi said, “The employee’s return to his previous work is normal if he does not accept his resignation from his position, and this is what happened with Al-Zarfi.” End / 25D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:24 pm