Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Crisis Cell: The Minister of Finance fails to support Najaf to confront Corona

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Crisis Cell: The Minister of Finance fails to support Najaf to confront Corona Empty Parliamentary Crisis Cell: The Minister of Finance fails to support Najaf to confront Corona

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Apr 2020, 3:04 am

Parliamentary Crisis Cell: The Minister of Finance fails to support Najaf to confront Corona

11:01 - 14/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the Parliamentary Crisis Cell, Mahmoud Al-Zajrawi, accused the Minister of Finance Fuad Hussein of failing to provide the necessary support to save Corona patients in the holy city of Najaf, noting that Najaf is the second province in terms of the Corona virus pandemic.
    Al-Zajrawi said in a statement to "Information", that "the Ministry of Finance has tightened the issue of spending the necessary funds for the crisis cell in Najaf to counter the crisis of the Corona virus."
    He added, "The failure of the Ministry of Finance to provide the necessary support makes it within the range of arrows of criticism and accusation," noting that "the increase in the number of injuries in Najaf is due to the lack of financial allocation."
    Member of the Parliamentary Crisis Cell, Ghayb Al-Amiri, criticized, in a previous statement, of the "information", the performance of the Ministry of Finance in dealing with the Corona crisis, saying that its cooperation is "shameful" and not to the level of the emergency that the country is going through. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:31 pm