Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy calls Al-Kazemi to extract border outlets from "parties and mafias" after the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary economy calls Al-Kazemi to extract border outlets from "parties and mafias" after the  Empty Parliamentary economy calls Al-Kazemi to extract border outlets from "parties and mafias" after the

Post by Rocky Sun 03 May 2020, 9:49 am

Parliamentary economy calls Al-Kazemi to extract border outlets from "parties and mafias" after the formation of the government

16:57 - 05/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Sunday, the Parliamentary Investment and Economic Committee called on Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazimi to take a courageous decision after forming the government to control border crossings and extract them from the grip of parties and mafias.
    A member of the committee, Intisar Al-Mousawi, said to the "information", that "the tax department is based on the funds of the border outlets and all goods entering and leaving constitute a great financial resource for the Iraqi state," saying that "controlling the border outlets will generate large funds on the country."
    She explained, "It is up to the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazimi after forming his government to take a courageous decision in cooperation with the Parliamentary Integrity Committee to control the outlets and not to allow the influential people to steal state funds."
    Moussawi stressed "the necessity of taking serious measures in pursuit of financial corruption and extracting border crossings from the control of parties and mafias to provide important revenues in critical economic conditions." 25 h finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:16 pm