Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary bloc sends a message to the deputies regarding the vote on the cabinet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - A parliamentary bloc sends a message to the deputies regarding the vote on the cabinet   Empty A parliamentary bloc sends a message to the deputies regarding the vote on the cabinet

Post by Rocky Wed 06 May 2020, 1:38 am

A parliamentary bloc sends a message to the deputies regarding the vote on the cabinet  

09:11 - 05/06/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Parliamentary Bloc sent, Wednesday, a message to representatives of the people in the House of Representatives regarding the new ministers.
    "We call on the deputies to vote on the government, and to distinguish between the candidates for the ministries, we vote for those who are able to manage their ministries," said Bloc leader, Hisham Al-Suhail, in a statement.
    Al-Suhail added: "The vote should be far from favoritism, and their record should be free of suspicions of corruption, because the country's situation is not likely to delay the formation of the government."
    Al-Suhail called on the people's representatives in the House of Representatives to "vote for honest ministers who are able to manage their ministries." End / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:25 pm