Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Al-Kazemi's submission to Halbousi and America will bring down his government in Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliament - Deputy: Al-Kazemi's submission to Halbousi and America will bring down his government in Parliament Empty Deputy: Al-Kazemi's submission to Halbousi and America will bring down his government in Parliament

Post by Rocky Wed 06 May 2020, 8:02 am

Deputy: Al-Kazemi's submission to Halbousi and America will bring down his government in Parliament

15:29 - 05/06/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    Independent MP Bassem Khashan confirmed, on Wednesday, that the appointment of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi to pressure from Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi and the United States of America will bring down his government in Parliament, while indicating that the position of Nuri al-Maliki and Iyad Allawi will affect the passage of Al-Kazemi’s government within Parliament.
    Khashan said in a statement / information /, said that "al - Maliki and Allawi decline and a number of members of the coalition conquest support Kazmi will affect the achievement of passing the government this evening , " pointing out that " the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of Kazemi has raised the ire of the Shiite blocs may retreat from its support in the coming hours . " .
    He added that "Al-Kazemi's submission to Halbousi's pressure and the explicit American support for his government affected the position of the political blocs supporting", noting that "Al-Kazemi may face the fate of Adnan Al-Zorfi and Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi this evening."
    On Wednesday, al-Fateh MP, Fadel Jaber, ruled out passing the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi during today's session.
    The National Coalition announced today, Wednesday, its asylum to the opposition in the House of Representatives in the event of passing the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazemi. It ended 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:17 pm