Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi’s government receives ministerial portfolios from its predecessor, led by Abdul-Mahdi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - Al-Kazemi’s government receives ministerial portfolios from its predecessor, led by Abdul-Mahdi Empty Al-Kazemi’s government receives ministerial portfolios from its predecessor, led by Abdul-Mahdi

Post by Rocky Thu 07 May 2020, 4:20 pm

Al-Kazemi’s government receives ministerial portfolios from its predecessor, led by Abdul-Mahdi

22:58 - 07/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    On Thursday, the reception and handover of responsibility and ministerial portfolios were held in the governmental palace in the presence of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, the head of the resigned government, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, and the ministers of the two governments.
    Al-Kazimi said, according to a statement of his media office, which he received, “Information”, that “we have sworn to protect this country and provide reassurance to citizens and to send a message to them that this government will work to provide ways of a decent life, indicating its keenness to preserve the achievements made and cooperation to face the security, economic and health challenges that Facing the country. ”
    On his part, Adel Abdul-Mahdi renewed his congratulations on the formation of the new government headed by Al-Kazemi, stressing “the importance of the peaceful transfer of power as a democratic aspect and despite all the known complications in the political scene, praising the selection of competent personalities for the new ministerial cabinet, and called on former ministers to cooperate with their colleagues in the handover stage.” 25 h finished
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:32 pm