Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Musawi: No minister in the Abdul-Mahdi government has the right to exercise his powers after gran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - Al-Musawi: No minister in the Abdul-Mahdi government has the right to exercise his powers after gran Empty Al-Musawi: No minister in the Abdul-Mahdi government has the right to exercise his powers after gran

Post by Rocky Fri 08 May 2020, 1:34 am

Al-Musawi: No minister in the Abdul-Mahdi government has the right to exercise his powers after granting confidence to Al-Kazemi

21:46 - 07/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The deputy of the Jawad al-Musawi alliance, on Thursday, confirmed that the former ministers have no authority to take any decision after the Al-Kazemi government of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] performed it in parliament.
    In a statement received by Al-Musawwah, Al-Musawi called for "the management of the seven ministries whose ministers have not been given trust by the oldest employee or the highest-level job in the ministry until the ministers are nominated for these ministries and given them confidence in parliament or mandated by one of the ministers who are voted upon to manage them by proxy."
    He explained that "this call comes from the view of the supervisory duty of the deputies of the Legislative House in fear of the actions that these ministers may exercise, which may include covering up corruption or initiating corrupt deals." 25 h finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:52 pm