Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of Parliamentary Finance: Delayed payment of salaries will bring down the Al-Kazemi governmen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Member of Parliamentary Finance: Delayed payment of salaries will bring down the Al-Kazemi governmen Empty Member of Parliamentary Finance: Delayed payment of salaries will bring down the Al-Kazemi governmen

Post by Rocky Sat May 09, 2020 7:18 am

Member of Parliamentary Finance: Delayed payment of salaries will bring down the Al-Kazemi government

13:00 - 05/09/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Member of Parliamentary Finance Committee Haneen Al-Qaddo revealed, on Saturday, an upcoming meeting between the new Finance Minister and the committee to discuss the government's plan in the face of the crisis of salaries of employees and retirees, indicating that delayed payment of salaries or reducing them will lead to the overthrow of the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazimi during several Months.
    Al-Kiddu said in a statement to "Information" that "the Parliamentary Finance Committee intends to hold a meeting during the next two days with the new Finance Minister Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi to discuss the salary crisis and provide it through future government plans."
    He added, "The reduction or delay of salaries is not legally possible due to the existence of binding legislation that no current or future government can manipulate."
    Al-Qudo said that "everyone is required to solve the crisis away from the employee and retirees taking responsibility", noting that "the salary crisis will lead to the overthrow of the government within a few months and will reignite the street again." End / 25D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:28 am