Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament supports Al-Kadhimi to shrink the Iraqi state

chouchou
    chouchou

Parliament - Parliament supports Al-Kadhimi to shrink the Iraqi state Empty Parliament supports Al-Kadhimi to shrink the Iraqi state

Post by chouchou Sat 16 May 2020, 6:43 am

Shafaq News / The Committee of Government Program Implementation and Strategic Planning commented on Saturday, on the new cabinet decision headed by Mustafa Al-Kadhimi to reduce and rationalize the administrative structures in the Iraqi state.

"Previous governments had reduced and merged some ministries, and this experience was positive but had negatives also," stressing that "Iraq is going through a suffocating economic situation in addition to shrinking  and curtailment of state institutions from some expenditures, but this rationalization, reduction or elimination must be carefully studied,” Committee’s member Sattar Jabbar told Shafaq News Agency.

"This step is very important, especially since there is an overlap in many of the powers of the Iraqi state institutions and a conflict between institutions with some important decisions," stressing "reviewing the work of state institutions and merging with each other or canceling part of it."

He explained that " the committee is awaiting the arrival of a letter from the Prime Minister, regarding the institutions that will be canceled or merged, for the purpose of studying this step, so that we can present our opinion and proposals, especially that some of our proposals will be binding," noting that "canceling or merging the institutions of the Iraqi state, needs parliament’s vote. "

The Cabinet decided, headed by Al-Kadhimi on May 12, during its second regular session to reduce and rationalize the administrative structures of the state, calling on every government agency to present its vision in this field.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:50 am