Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative Relations: The Foreign Minister was summoned in early September, and Trump discussed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - Representative Relations: The Foreign Minister was summoned in early September, and Trump discussed  Empty Representative Relations: The Foreign Minister was summoned in early September, and Trump discussed

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Aug 2020, 8:30 am

Representative Relations: The Foreign Minister was summoned in early September, and Trump discussed with Al-Kazemi the China agreement

15:30 - 27/08/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The Parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee announced, on Thursday, that the Foreign Minister would be called early next month to know the fate of the agreement with China, revealing that Trump had discussed with Al-Kazemi the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] China agreement without knowing the details.
    A member of the Relations Committee, MP Mukhtar Al-Mousawi, told Al-Maalouma that "the committee decided to summon Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein at the beginning of next month after the end of the Ashura visit ceremony."
    He added that "the committee will discuss with him the fate of the Iraqi-Chinese agreement, the timing of its entry into force, and the impact of Washington's visit on that agreement."
    Mousawi said, "US President Donald Trump discussed with Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi during his visit to Washington the Iraqi-Chinese agreement," noting that "the committee has not yet known the results of these discussions and what happened during them."
    He stated that "all these files will be discussed and opened with the Minister of Foreign Affairs during his summons to the committee in early September."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:27 pm