Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Refer the 2020 budget to the government for approval and send it to Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Refer the 2020 budget to the government for approval and send it to Parliament Empty Refer the 2020 budget to the government for approval and send it to Parliament

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Sep 2020, 6:44 am

Refer the 2020 budget to the government for approval and send it to Parliament

10:43 - 06/09/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Ministry of Planning announced, on Sunday, that the budget for the year 2020 will be referred to the Council of Ministers for approval and then referred to the House of Representatives for approval so that the borrowing law can be approved in order to release the entitlements of employees and citizens for the remaining months of the current year, confirming work with the relevant authorities to prepare a budget The year 2021.
    The Undersecretary of the Ministry Maher Hammad Johan said in a statement reported by Al-Sabah newspaper, which was reviewed by the information, that “the federal financial budget for the current year 2020 that was sent by the Ministry of Finance to the Council of Ministers last Wednesday is the same as the budget that was prepared earlier. And it contains a financial deficit of 80 trillion dinars, and relied on a total amount of 146 trillion dinars.
    Johan promised "sending the budget is necessary," stressing that "the budget has not undergone any change, and also contained the launch of bonuses and promotions for all employees."
    He explained that “the available job grades for retirement assignment have been added to the federal budget for the year 2021,” noting that “the ministries of planning and oil, in addition to the central bank, the customs authority and the public debt department, are currently reviewing the sums that could be supplied to the 2021 budget that lacks Until now there are final figures. ” End /
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:09 pm