Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist reveals the "facts" after the implementation of the "reduction" of the dinar against th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

dinar - An economist reveals the "facts" after the implementation of the "reduction" of the dinar against th Empty An economist reveals the "facts" after the implementation of the "reduction" of the dinar against th

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Sep 2020, 2:44 pm

[size=30]An economist reveals the "facts" after the implementation of the "reduction" of the dinar against the dollar ... the value of the latter will reach 150 thousand per paper, and salaries will decrease!

2020-09-29
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq - Baghdad
    The Iraqi economic expert, Salama Sumaisem, revealed today, Tuesday, September 20, 2020, the facts that will happen if Iraq reduces the dinar currency against the dollar.
    Sumaisem said in a blog post on the Twitter platform: If it is $ 100 = 120,000 dinars, it will become = 150,000 dinars, and therefore if your salary is 600,000 dinars, its value is 400,000 dinars.
    And she added: This is called a decrease in real income at a time when money income remains constant, indicating that the amount of goods and services that you can obtain will decrease, that is, inflation.
    Sumaisem explained: We do not have the price of the dollar raised, the dollar is flexible towards global and American events in particular, noting that in the Iraqi market it is subject to supply and demand when it is scarce in the market, its price rises against the dinar.
    And she indicated: Therefore, the government is pumping more to bring down the price of the dollar, but now we already suffer from a great shortage of money, and the dollar in particular.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:08 pm