Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives finishes the report and discussion of two projects for Iraq's accession

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - The House of Representatives finishes the report and discussion of two projects for Iraq's accession Empty The House of Representatives finishes the report and discussion of two projects for Iraq's accession

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Oct 2020, 8:20 am

The House of Representatives finishes the report and discussion of two projects for Iraq's accession to two international conventions

15:40 - 10/24/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Saturday, the House of Representatives completed the report and discussion of two projects for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 's accession to two international agreements
    The / Al-Malouma correspondent said that the council completed the report and discussion of the draft law on the accession of the Republic of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the International Convention for Loading Lines
    Of 1966 and its 1988 Amending Protocol, as amended in 2003.
    He added that the council has also completed the report and discussion of the bill for the accession of the Republic of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the International Convention for Search and Rescue at Sea SAR of 1979.
    On Saturday, the House of Representatives held its 12th session, after delaying it for several hours. 25 S.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:04 am