Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Although the government voted on it 4 days ago, the 2021 budget has not yet arrived in Parliament!

chouchou
    chouchou

parliament - Although the government voted on it 4 days ago, the 2021 budget has not yet arrived in Parliament! Empty Although the government voted on it 4 days ago, the 2021 budget has not yet arrived in Parliament!

Post by chouchou Fri 25 Dec 2020, 10:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Editing date: 25/12/2020 10:48 • 77 times read
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [Baghdad_in]
    The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives confirmed, on Friday, that it did not officially receive the draft general budget bill for next year.

Committee member Magda Al-Tamimi said, according to the official agency, that “the Finance Committee has not yet formally received the draft budget for next year,” noting that “the central bank is responsible for the exchange rate, and it is not the financial committee’s authority to interfere with it.”

Al-Tamimi added, “The Financial Committee seeks to reduce the effects of changing the exchange rate on the vulnerable classes of people with limited incomes,” confirming that its committee seeks to increase social welfare allocations and the ration card items.

She pointed out that “there is a new mechanism presented regarding the file of the ration card far from the current approved mechanism,” indicating that “the new mechanism will protect the local product.”

The Council of Ministers voted on the federal general budget for the fiscal year 2021, during the extraordinary session held on Monday, headed by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:06 pm