Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Iraqi Parliament announces the arrival of the 2021 budget and decides to extend

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - The President of the Iraqi Parliament announces the arrival of the 2021 budget and decides to extend Empty The President of the Iraqi Parliament announces the arrival of the 2021 budget and decides to extend

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:07 am

The President of the Iraqi Parliament announces the arrival of the 2021 budget and decides to extend the legislative term by one month
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Muhammad Al-Halbousi - Archives
     December 29, 2020 3:02 PM
    Mubasher: The Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, announced today, Tuesday, the extension of the current legislative term for a period of one month.
    In a statement to the House, the Speaker of the House of Representatives clarified that the current legislative term is extended; It comes to complete many important legislations for the coming period, including the draft federal budget bill for the fiscal year 2021.
    Al-Halbousi revealed the arrival of the federal budget, today, Tuesday, to the Council.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]On December 22, 2020, the on the federal budget for the fiscal year 2021, in the extraordinary session held under the chairmanship of the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi.
    Al-Kazemi confirmed, in a press conference after the budget was approved, that next year's budget included taxes on senior employees and the protection of small and medium-sized employees, and included reforms in various fields, as well as contributing to support the national industry and the agricultural sector.
    [ltr]

Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The Minister of Planning, Khaled Battal Al-Najm, revealed that the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , pointing out that the price of oil was set at 42 dollars in the 2021 budget.
    Nominations:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:48 pm