Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy speaking for today's session: There is no other path but to pass the Federal Court law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - A deputy speaking for today's session: There is no other path but to pass the Federal Court law Empty A deputy speaking for today's session: There is no other path but to pass the Federal Court law

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Mar 2021, 7:03 am

A deputy speaking for today's session: There is no other path but to pass the Federal Court law

13:14 - 18/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The representative of the Iraqi coalition, Hassan Khalati, confirmed, on Thursday, that today's session is the main focus of completing the vote on the draft law of the Federal Supreme Court, stressing that there is no other path before Parliament except to pass the law.
    Khatti said in a statement to "the information", that "the remaining articles in the draft law of the Federal Court are three controversial articles," indicating that "one of the three articles revolves around the decision-making within the Federal Court by two-thirds or unanimous consensus."
    He added that "the prevailing opinion among the majority of political forces is that decisions be made by two-thirds," noting that "the Kurds suggest that the vote in the Federal Court be unanimous or almost unanimous."
    Khalati pointed out that "there is no other path before the House of Representatives than to pass the Federal Court."
    Yesterday, Wednesday, a member of Parliament, Nada Shaker Jawdat, would go to the House of Representatives to amend the Federal Court law in the end because the legislation of the new law is difficult at the time for political reasons. End / 25 h
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:21 pm