Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament Presidency announces the results of the parliamentary ministerial meeting on the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Parliament Presidency announces the results of the parliamentary ministerial meeting on the budget Empty Parliament Presidency announces the results of the parliamentary ministerial meeting on the budget

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Mar 2021, 2:08 pm

[size=52]Parliament Presidency announces the results of the parliamentary ministerial meeting on the budget[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]

[size=31]The Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Bashir Khalil Al-Haddad, announced today, Saturday, the results of the parliamentary ministerial meeting on the federal budget.[/size]
    In a statement published by his media office, Al-Haddad said, “The articles and articles of the draft federal budget law for 2021 and included in the agenda of tomorrow’s session were discussed and discussed, while the budgets for service ministries and the disbursement sections for service projects in case the budget were approved,” were discussed in the meeting held in Al-Rasheed Hotel, in central Baghdad, between the Parliamentary Finance Committee and the Ministers of Oil, Finance, Planning, Electricity, Construction, Housing, Labor and Social Affairs and the Chairman of the Federal Service Council.

[size=45]Al-Haddad stressed, "the importance of approving the budget because it affects the general situation and is linked to the work of ministries and service projects and providing job opportunities for young people, pointing to the need to address high prices for food and commodities and find solutions and alternatives to the repercussions of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar."[/size]
    [size=45]He called on the political forces to "resolve differences to reach a consensus that paves the way for the passage of the law in accordance with legislative procedures and constitutional contexts in a manner that satisfies all parties and components and meets the needs of citizens in all governorates of Iraq."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:03 am